CUNNINGHAM ASSOCIATES – Milford, Massachusetts
Professional Services Consultant specializing in technical support for IBM Rational® products, which includes installation, configuration, customization and training.
DEKA Research & Development
Rational DOORS Extension Language (DXL) Consultant
- Developed a Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) DOORS modules using DXL trigger scripts to consolidate and update hierarchical information of other DOORS modules into current document views.
- Developed DXL script to move a section from one DOORS module to another, including attribute values and links to the DOORS objects moved.
Rational DOORS and Rational Quality Manager Consultant
- Installed Rational Quality Manager using a DB2 database, connected it to DOORs database, and created SSL certificates. Led several training sessions on using RQM for test plans, test cases and test scripts for product evaluation.
Rational DOORS & Rational Publishing Engine Consultant
- Developed DXL scripts to migrate Microsoft Word documents to Rational DOORS, verify DOORS links and requirement IDs. Developed Rational Publishing Engine (RPE) templates to publish the DOORS modules as Word documents.
- Developed and delivered customized DOORS DXL training course.
IBM RATIONAL – Littleton, Massachusetts
Client Technical Professional supporting the IBM sales team from pre- through post-sale of IBM Rational suite of products.
- Pre-sales activities, product presentations and demonstrations.
- Post-sales activities, assessments and workshops.
- Products: DOORS, DOORS Next Generation, DOORS Web Access, Rational Publishing Engine, Rational Requirements Composer, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager.
WATERS ENGINEERING SERVICES – Milford, Massachusetts
Assignments as an embedded systems engineer, embedded software developer and business analyst and IBM Rational products manager.
Global Software Development
- Developed and maintained a global software development process for more than 450 users in five countries (US, United Kingdom, Germany, Romania and India). Process location was agnostic, so product development and customer audits could be performed from any site. This system was validated to meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration and British TicklT regulatory requirements. The development process was electronic, with no paper documents.
R & D Embedded Instrumentation
- Developed software for three analytical detection instruments, infrared, ultra-violet and particle.
- Software for these instruments was developed using C++ and real-time embedded operating system using the Motorola 68332 microcontroller.
- Investigated product issues and implementation hardware or software changes to correct them.
- Conducted digital electronic and software validations for instrumentation.
ABBOTT LABORATORIES – Andover, Massachusetts
Embedded Software Development & Manager.
- Developed a 4-line IV Pump using two microcontrollers (Motorola 68332), and the software was developed using C and an embedded a real-time operating system (Nucleus),
CUNNINGHAM ASSOCIATES, INC. – Methuen, Massachusetts
Founded and headed an engineering consulting firm for 14 years.
- Specialized in helping clients use microcontrollers to develop smarter products or automate manufacturing processes.
- Developed systems for access security, military and medical industries.