IBM Rational Software Group – Delray Beach, Florida
Senior Managing Principal Consultant helping clients transform how they design, develop and deliver both software and software-embedded hardware to create more innovative products and services.
- Oversaw and delivered consulting and training services related to the Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) Telelogic’s project data management system.
- Advised and trained cross-functional product development teams in more than x industries to successfully implement DOORS.
- Consulted with, trained and advised executive leadership and systems engineering teams on best practices.
HOMESIDE LENDING – Jacksonville, Florida
Served in roles of project coordinator and then project manager one of the top 10 mortgage lenders in the U.S. HomeSide International, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Australia Bank (ASX: NAB; NYSE: NAB) and headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. Homeside’s servicing portfolio of $187.4 billion (US) and $363.9 billion (A), representing 2 million homeowners.
- Led team responsible for deployment of DOORS in developing a customer information database.
- Led coordination for an operating system conversion project to convert a mainframe-based proprietary automated loan servicing system to a Windows NT client server operating environment.
ENTERPRISE NORTH FLORIDA CORPORATION (ENFC) – Jacksonville, Florida
Business Associate (in a graduate-level internship program). ENFC works with emerging growth technology companies to accelerate commercial success and prepare for capital investment. ENFC also manages the North Florida Venture Capital Network, which provides access to early-stage investors, and the Technology Enterprise Center in Jacksonville, the region’s first technology accelerator.
- Responsible for business plan development, management consulting services, market research and analysis, and business practice reengineering for startup companies.
- Defined business strategies, operational processes and target markets for companies seeking venture capital.
- Consulted with ENFC clients to determine effective strategic direction and build their business cases.
LITTON GUIDANCE AND CONTROLS – Northridge, California
Project Test Director
- Managed testing activities for the upgrade of the computer hardware and software used on a classified space project (Attitude Control Processor).
- Directed all baseline and post-modification tests in both within the laboratory and simulated operating environment performance evaluations.
TELEDYNE ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS COMPANY – Northridge, California
Technical Training Manager and then international Field Site Manager.
Field Site Manager
- Established field offices in Norfolk, Virginia; Elizabeth City, North Carolina; and Republic of the Philippines.
- Led technical and operational test efforts at the Naval Air Test Center in Patuxent River, Maryland and Chun Shan Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of China, Taiwan.
Technical Training Manager
- Developed and presented Teledyne and client-specific training programs.
- Prepared financial justification and training budget proposals for customers and senior management.