IBM CHINA HONG KONG, LTD. – Hong Kong
Senior Technical Consultant
- Lead the model-based system engineering transformation service engagement with Huawei, the worldwide industry leader in telecommunications equipment manufacturing. Guided the infrastructure team to establish a next generation MbSE delivery process platform.
- Lead more than 20 MDD and MbSE service delivery engagements with more than five institutes of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC group), China’s largest defense and aerospace company.
- Participated in more than 10 requirement management and MbSE service engagements with Commercial Aircraft Corporation, China’s largest commercial aircraft design and manufacturing company.
- Provided more than 50 workshops to prepare 20+ clients to adapt the best practices of MDD and requirement management for software development and MbSE in system development within their respective organizations.
- Conducted public seminars (average audience 200) to promote MDD and MbSE in system development methodology.
KINGSMITH, LTD – Hong Kong
Senior Development Engineer
- Designed and implemented the complete fleet tracking system deployed over the Data TAC network, including the product development of an ARM-based in-vehicle unit (IVU) as the client unit, and the software development of Windows-based Tracking Server and GIS Client console on the server side. The IVU is comprised of GPS technology and a sophisticated dead reckoning algorithm.
- Designed and implemented the complete wireless mobile betting system with high availability, load-balancing and scalability features, including the software development for a hand-held, two-way messenger (TWM) on the client side, and software development for a Python script-based host on the server side.
COB (HK) LTD – Hong Kong
Senior Electronics Engineer
Managed a team of engineers to bring more than 20 models of radio-controlled consumer electronics, from product design to mass production.